Thursday, February 19, 2009

DAY 46 - I Heart Mysore Part 2!

I wake up early in a small pink bedroom this morning after sleeping in my new apartment for the first time. Go through my regular early morning routine of making tea and trying to get on the internet, but the wifi we're picking up from the hotel next door doesn't seem to be working so well... OH NO! My new facebook addiction is going to suffer! Maybe this is a good thing, as my mornings could probably be better spent quietly meditating. I think to myself that I should take it as a sign that I need a break from internet communication, but plan to stop at my other house to get online later...

Today will be an exciting practice; yesterday Sharath told me I get to start Intermediate Series! Woohoo! A couple weeks ago I watched the led 2nd series class and was telling a friend afterwards (half-jokingly) that I was going to be in that class next year... hey, it's possible! It's so amazing to be experiencing this progress, and something I was definitely not expecting. A month ago I was saying that it didn't matter if I got any new postures while I was here, and totally accepting that, and here I am now just flowing through this beautiful journey without any expectations, happy to practice, practice, practice, and see what happens. I've just changed my plane ticket and extended my trip until the end of March, so today, waking up in this new house, knowing I have a new date to stay until, and preparing to start a new stage of practice, feels a little bit like the beginning of a brand new adventure: I Heart Mysore Part 2!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sister! I really really can't wait to see you when you get back, but I'm so happy for you that you get to stay longer!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete